Category: Community

Categories

18 PSDs for Mobile Phones UI Design
Community / 4 Sep 2011

18 PSDs for Mobile Phones UI Design

Some great PSDs that you can download to help you with your next mobile project.

View Post

Shorter Media Queries
Community / 4 Sep 2011

Shorter Media Queries

Never miss an opportunity to shave a few bytes off your code and type a few characters less!

View Post

Stupid, Stupid Client
Community / 2 Sep 2011

Stupid, Stupid Client

Clients aren’t stupid. They aren’t doing things your way because they don’t know what you know, and they don’t think about products and problems the way you think about them.

View Post

How Much Do I Really Need to Learn About SEO?
Community / 2 Sep 2011

How Much Do I Really Need to Learn About SEO?

In this latest installment of the iNoobs series I thought we would quickly touch upon the issue of marketing, particularly online marketing and SEO (or search engine optimization).

View Post

18 Fresh and Free Fonts for Web Designers
Community / 1 Sep 2011

18 Fresh and Free Fonts for Web Designers

Yet another free font roundup, you can never have too many!

View Post

Rubber Layouts – Combining Static and Fluid Layouts
Community / 31 Aug 2011

Rubber Layouts – Combining Static and Fluid Layouts

Today, I’ll show you how to take the best of two worlds: static layouts and fluid layouts. We’ll call this a rubber layout.

View Post

Three Practical Uses for FlexBox
Community / 31 Aug 2011

Three Practical Uses for FlexBox

A good overview of the new FlexBox system and how it can be used in a practical workflow.

View Post

The Difference Between Design and Art
Community / 30 Aug 2011

The Difference Between Design and Art

Although the design vs. art debate is nothing new, it’s ripe for a revisiting as new CSS3 features and JavaScript (and particularly front-end web development libraries like jQuery) begin to edge their way deeper into our everyday lives.

View Post

Personas: Putting the Focus Back on the User
Community / 30 Aug 2011

Personas: Putting the Focus Back on the User

Personas help us make the user’s needs more memorable throughout the design process.

View Post

5,000+ Free Photoshop Gradients for Designers
Community / 29 Aug 2011

5,000+ Free Photoshop Gradients for Designers

In this post we’ll showcase 35 free sets of gradients that are being offered by various designers. If you see something you like, click through to the source where you’ll be able to download them.

View Post

The Lost Art of Design Etiquette
Community / 29 Aug 2011

The Lost Art of Design Etiquette

Our messy habits result in confusion for the designer or developer who inherits your work. Does it really need to be this way?

View Post

0 0 0 0