What is the ROSA Theme?
ROSA is an easy to use and install WordPress theme that is designed to tell the story of your restaurant. It’s more than a business website. It’s an all-in-one solution that can showcase food items, a blog or narrative, menus and even help customers make reservations online.
The theme will help you create a full restaurant experience – minus the food, of course – so that you can launch a website in no time. What’s great about this theme is that it features a fun modern design with parallax scrolling features and is fully responsive, so you know it will work on any device from anywhere. Before you read on, taking a look at the demo site via ThemeForest is a good place to start!
Why Get an Industry Specific Theme?
If you’re working with WordPress as your website framework, then you probably know that a theme can get you on the way to designing in a hurry. But did you know that an industry-specific theme can save you even more time and help you create design patterns that users expect?
An industry-specific theme will come with tools that are made for your business, and will drop lots of the weighty elements that you don’t need (and that can slow your website down).
ROSA is no exception. It is packed with restaurant-friendly tools that make it easy to create the type of content you need. There are example pages to create menus, there’s a built-in reservation tool, integrated contact forms, and social media tools so you can stay in touch with your favorite customers.
ROSA is a theme with beauty and function. Here’s a look at some of the theme’s key features:
- Parallax scrolling: Animations are super smooth and add to the user experience with a modern feel.
- Beautiful menu system: Create restaurant menus using shortcodes with food item titles, descriptions, prices and more.
- Reservation tool: ROSA integrates with Open Table, one of the most used restaurant reservation systems on the market. All you need to make it work is an Open Table ID.
- WooCommerce integration: Do you sell products, such as shirts or hats, as well as food? With the WooCommerce plugin, you can add online sales to your restaurant website.
- Fully customizable: Everything about the ROSA theme can be changed to suit your needs. With a Google Fonts base, you have more than 600 typeface options to play with. Create a brand color palette with the unlimited color picker, and change the size of anything on the screen with custom layout tools.
- SEO is built in: All the markup and social media integration tools are there to make sure your website is found by search engines such as Google.
- PSD files included: ROSA comes with all of the native Adobe Photoshop files, so you can download, alter and install them as you like.
- One-click demo: If you aren’t sure where to start, this theme comes with a demo site. It installs with one click and then you just have to fill in your content and publish.
Get a Quick Start With Demo Content
ROSA comes with a set of demo content that makes it easy to use as a staring point, to then and add your own content throughout the site. The demo automatically creates all the pages and content blocks for a complete restaurant website that looks and behaves like the demo. It makes it possible for someone with only a little bit of website knowledge to have a great site with all the necessary features. It’s much easier to customise a set of demo pages, instead of starting with a blank slate!
Here are a few of the key pages you’ll find right from the word go:
Under the Hood
Now that you’ve seen ROSA and know the theme looks great, let’s take a quick look under the hood (so to speak).
You can download ROSA from ThemeForest. A regular license is $59 and comes with future updates and six months of support. You can extend support for a longer period if you choose to — it’s good to know that option is there if you need it! The theme is built by PixelGrade, an elite theme seller, with more than 30,000 sales and an overall 5-star rating. (So you can trust that this theme will work as expected.)
The theme is powered by the Customify builder, which is a little different than the standard WordPress theme customizer and a little more intuitive. You can browse through customizations or change them at the global level. And pretty much anything within the site design can be changed, so you don’t have to worry about ending up with a cookie-cutter looking site.
You can build and create shortcodes with the PixCodes plugin that downloads with the theme. Add columns, buttons, rows, sliders, icons and more with just a few clicks in the WordPress editor.
Experienced WordPress users can root around in the CSS as well to add even more custom elements and features. But remember, if this is not your thing, the ROSA theme is easy to adjust in the standard theme editor.
Do you have a restaurant website on your project list? Consider trying ROSA. The theme will help you create the perfect restaurant site with ease and it comes from a seller you know and trust.
Head over to ThemeForest and take a look at ROSA to see if this restaurant-based WordPress theme will work for your next project. We think it’s a great fit!