Seobase: A New SEO Tool to Help You in Search
Almost every website owner knows that search engine optimization is important, but they don’t all have the tools to get there.
Seobase solves that problem with the most complete free SEO platform available to track your rank, research, and analyze keywords and create reports. Everything is quick and easy to set up and you can start making reports in just a few minutes.
Here’s everything you need to know about Seobase to help figure out if it is the right tool for you.
What is Seobase?
Seobase is an all-in-one search engine optimization platform that can help you boost your ranking and perform analysis to help your website perform better.
The tool offers a strong free plan with additional paid upgrades for higher volume users.
You can track search rankings in thousands of countries, cities, and states, and use device-based tracking information. This data can help you make better websites and business decisions based on reporting and information.
Everything is quick and easy to set up and you can start making reports in just a few minutes. Everything tracks equally well on desktop and mobile websites so that you know exactly what users are looking for and what they want to know.
The backend of the platform uses an intuitive visual database for keywords with plenty of tagging and organization tools to help you learn optimization best practices. Then you can track it all as frequently as you want from a clear dashboard.
Reporting tools are comprehensive and reports can be scheduled based on your needs and workflow.
Seobase has more than 150,000 customers on the platform around the world in a variety of industries. The tool was designed to create an easy solution to boost search engine presence, keyword analysis, and help companies outperform their competitors.
Seobase is a product from the team behind some other popular tools you know and trust such as Teamstack, Eversign, ZeroSSL, apilayer, and Invoicely.
Seobase has a ton of tools and features to help you learn the ins and out of SEO while optimizing your website. It helps you conduct a competitive analysis so you can help push your business forward.
Key features include:
- Rank tracking that shoes all data for your website based on current keyword positions
- Ability to select different dates and timeframes for metrics and keywords
- Metrics for organic traffic
- Keyword management allows you to dad new keywords and tag them
- Duplicate keywords go away automatically
- Position history chart so you know your ranking over time
- Keyword to URL correlation so you know what pages are popular for what keywords
- Charted search volume history
- Tag management lets you categorize keywords with color-coded labels
- Use management tools let you control who on your team sees what data with different permission levels for up to 30 users
- Easy reports and scheduling make a cumbersome task easy
- Share reports with your team or clients
- Intuitive user interface is easy to use and understand
- Trusted help and support if you need it
All it takes to get started with Seobase is an email address. Select a plan option (and pay if necessary).
There’s a free plan to help you test drive the tools or if you have small SEO needs. (You don’t need a credit card to get started.) And Seobase offers discounts for annual payment if you like and need a larger plan.
Pricing plans include:
- Free: This is the starter plan to test the tools or for a single user. Includes 1 website domain with up to 3 keywords, 1 team member, all SEO tools, and limited support.
- Basic ($7 per month): This is the standard package for multiple websites and includes basic customer support. Includes 5 websites, 50 keywords, 2 team members, tag management, comprehensive reports, and desktop and mobile device support.
- Premium ($27 per month): This is the plan with advanced tools for higher volume users. Includes 50 tracked websites, 500 keywords, 5 team members, tag management, comprehensive reports, desktop and mobile device support, and premium support.
- Professional ($97 per month): This is the full-feature suite for the biggest clients. Includes 300 websites, 3,000 keywords, 30 team members, tag management, comprehensive reports, desktop and mobile device support, and premium customer support.
If you start on a smaller plan, Seobase can grow with you and you can upgrade at any time. (They also allow downgrades if you need them at the end of any billing cycle.)
Seobase has a strong offering of tools if you are looking to make a move in search optimization. The easy interface and simple tools are usable by almost anyone at any company.
Keyword and business research are a must-have in today’s environment. Seobase can help you make the most of this data and information so you can better meet website and business goals.
It’s free to try and experiment with. Play around with the tools and reports to see what this tool can do for you. Try Seobase now.