Userwell: Better Understand What Your Users Want Online
Insights into the user journey are a valuable tool for any website designer, developer, or business owner (regardless of industry). The right tool can help you make the right product decisions from real user feedback.
That’s just what you get from Userwell. It is product feedback management software to help you create and build products that users will want and love to use.
Here’s a look at the tool and how you can make it work for you.
What is Userwell?
Userwell is a feedback management tool that helps teams and customers improve products together. It provides an efficient way to ask for and manage product feedback and collaborate with your team in one location.
The tool allows users to share comments and information through multiple channels, integrating with tools you may already use, to provide a seamless feedback loop.
Further, you can create and share feedback pages directly with customers so they can provide information, react to other commenters, and even preview upcoming features.
The tool is easy to use and integrate with your system and can start working almost immediately. You don’t need a bunch of software to get started, all it needs to function is an internet connection.
The real value in Userwell is that you can collaborate with real customers to improve and update online products to create happier, more satisfied users.
How Does Userwell Work?
Userwell aims to make collecting, analyzing, and implementing feedback easy. Their three-step process is understandable and customer-centric.
Here’s how it works:
- Use it to capture user feedback and gather insights about your products. Everything feeds into one location – even from multiple sources – for quick analysis.
- Analyze and prioritize your ideas and customer information together to ensure that your business is aligned with the customer base. Collaborate on data and feedback with your team.
- Turn data into updates and implementations to improve online products.
The key feature of Userwell is it makes managing project feedback easy, but there’s a lot more to help you improve workflows.
Key features include:
- Personal feedback page for all users to share and react to feedback.
- Multi-channel feedback option that integrates with other tools you already use, including Zapier, Slack, Zendesk, and Jira.
- Ability to push improvements and tasks based on feedback to your development team.
- Ability to communicate with real users to provide details about feedback or ask questions.
- Concierge onboarding with dedicated support to help you make the most of the tool.
- GDPR compliance with all the privacy you need.
- Ability to create and issue custom service level agreements.
- Premium support if you ever need help with the tools.
- No installation or software required; all you need is an internet connection to use it.
- Tool can be used with multiple products to gather as much feedback as you need. (Check you plan and pricing for more.)
Userwell allows anyone to try the tool for 14 days free. The trial includes all product features to give you a real feel for what it can do and doesn’t require a credit card.
After that, Userwell has two pricing plans available, depending on your needs.
- Self Service ($79 per month): Includes 3 team members, 2 projects, unlimited public and private pages, unlimited tracked contributors, all features, all integrations, GDPR compliance, and dedicated support manager.
- Custom (contact Userwell for details): Everything in Self Service plus customizations for any number to unlimited team members and projects, custom data integrations, concierge onboarding, and premium support.
If Userwell seems like it might be a tool that can help with your design dilemmas or product management, give it a try. You can sign up for a free 14-day trial (no credit card required) to test the features and see if it will help you manage product feedback more efficiently.
Other online products are already using the tool with success.
“Since we have implemented Userwell into our feedback management process, we have reduced our customer churn by over 25%,” says Lukas Struber of Zenscrape in a testimonial. “We get great feedback for how we handle and value the ideas of our users.”
With those kinds of results, it’s worth a free trial. Learn more and sign up here.