Scrape Search Results in Real-Time With Zenserp SERP API
Do you need to scrape search engine results quickly and reliably? A search API can do the trick. Today, we’re taking a look at Zenserp’s SERP API and how you can make use of it.
SERP, or a search engine results page, data can be a useful tool for website owners. You can pull information into your project to provide a more robust user experience.
But completing this process manually is close to impossible. You need a tool to pull this data out for you, to help you move ahead with the important task of analyzing the information, and learning what it can tell you.
What is SERP API?
The Zenserp SERP API allows you to scrape search engine results pages in an easy and efficient manner. The API takes what can be a cumbersome manual process and turns it into practically automatic work.
The SERP API retrieves the top 100 search result pages for a specific search phrase.
Here’s how Zenserp describes it:
“Google SERP API has the required infrastructure to process any number of requests and return SERPS in an easy-to-use JSON format. Being powered by an intelligent parser, our Google search results API reliably provides all SERP elements.”
You won’t have to worry about time-outs or getting blocked by captchas; things that both happen in a manual process.
Zenserp is part of SaaS Industries, an Austrian company that develops and maintains APIs and SaaS applications. The development of Zenserp started in 2018 with an initial release in April 2019. The reviews were good, showing a need for a SERP API in the marketplace, and thousands of customers use this tool.
Who Should Use It?
The best part about SERP API is that the data mimics human search behavior. What that means is that you get deeper, more valuable results that god beyond classic search and paid returned data.
Each time a new SERP type is released, it gets added to the API to broaden results even more.
You can use it to scrape the following types of SERP information:
- Organic search results
- Paid search results (Google Ads)
- Answer box results
- Featured snippets
- Top story result picks
- Local pack
- Questions and answers
- Shopping data
If you want to see how it works, Zenserp has a simple sandbox demo you can try on their website.
SERP API is easy to use and works fast. But it is packed with other features as well:
- It’s highly scalable and can work with low or high volumes of data requests.
- It’s backed by a powerful infrastructure that returns results quickly.
- Results integrate with any application because they are returned in a JSON format.
- You only have to pay for what you need with options for custom plans that make servers do all the work (so you don’t have to).
- Highly accurate SERP data that returns results in a manner that looks like what a typical human user would search and see.
- Installs with just a few lines of code.
- The API has an uptime of nearly 100 percent over the past 12 months.
- Paid plans only calculate and charge for successful responses, so invalid requests won’t impact your usage volume.
- The SERP API is location-based and returns geolocated search engine results to maximize connection with users.
- HTTPS encryption and security.
- Zensrp offers plenty of documentation to help you use the API to its fullest potential.
The great thing about this tool is you can test-drive it before you pay for anything with a free plan. (Free plans don’t require credit cards, although there are limits on the number of monthly requests.)
All paid plans come with a discount for annual payment.
Plans and pricing options include:
- Free: Includes 50 monthly requests, all SERP types, email support, HTTPS encryption, and self service onboarding.
- Small ($29.99/month): Includes 5,000 monthly requests, and everything else in the free plan.
- Medium ($79.99/month): Zenserp’s most popular plan includes 15,000 monthly requests and everything in the small plan plus bath endpoints, keyword search volume, personal support, service level agreement and concierge onboarding.
- Large ($174.99/month): Includes 40,000 monthly request and everything in the medium plan.
- Very Large ($379.99/month): Includes everything in the large plan with 100,000 requests per month.
SERP API also has custom offers available for even higher volumes and enterprise-level accounts. Contact them for more information.
Zenserps SERP API is a powerful tool if you need real-time search engine data. It can power websites and applications with an easy to use and install option.
Plus, it’s free to use up to a certain number of requests per month. This provides a great way to try out the service and see if you are getting the data you need. It only takes a few clicks an a couple of lines of code to get started. Try it today.